Enjoy a Career and Lifestyle Like No Other
Just like a company’s financial statement, where assets must balance liabilities, we believe that work & career should balance with quality of your life outside the office. Working for Robinson Grant & Co. and living in our beautiful coastal community will provide you the work/life balance that you’ve earned!
Preserved natural surroundings, miles of sandy beaches, a temperate year-round climate, vast recreational opportunities, and an abundance of friendly people have long been the greatest attractions of the Lowcountry.
Yes, you will occasionally have some long days and seasonal hours at the office, but even those days are softened by the commute to and from the office… along scenic roads that wind through the marshlands and meander through the ancient live oak trees, dripping with Spanish moss and teaming with wildlife.
Our communities of Bluffton, Hilton Head, Savannah, and Charleston are regularly voted by leading publications as some of the best vacation destinations in the world. Nearly 7.3 million visitors flocked to Coastal SC last year just to experience our natural beauty and plentiful recreational activities for just a short time… all of which you and your family can relish year round.
Our community doesn’t have the in-your-face commercialism that you find in other coastal towns. There are no flashing neon signs and crass commercialism. Yet, tucked into the natural beauty, there are great restaurants, places to shop, countless things to do, and a rich cultural heritage to explore.
Other Amenities That Add to the Amazing Quality-of-Life
- Miles of incredible beaches and intercoastal waterways
- Multiple world-renowned golf courses
- Public festivals to celebrate almost anything you can think of – including watermelons, seafood, local art, indigenous cultures, and more
- Over 60 miles of pedestrian and bicycle paths, as well as vast outdoor recreational options throughout the region
- World-class shopping, which includes both major national retailers and many unique local businesses, with options to suit every budget
- A temperate climate year round. Warmer months are from May to September, with the average temperature of 84. The cool season lasts from December to March with an average daily high temperature of 65°
- Bluffton and Port Royal have been ranked as the safest cities in which to live in South Carolina
- The region is consistently ranked as a Best Place to Retire by Forbes and Money Magazine
- Public schools rank in the top 20% of all South Carolina public schools, while US News and World Report ranks 3 of the local high schools among the top schools in the entire state